close

 

眼前就是我一切

堅強與矛盾和著 溫柔

雨呼喊著我打破

上天 說的我一無所有

 

Mean team, real talk, aim high, no D-Low

刻薄的團隊,真正的談話,高標準,不是D-Low

 

That's what we rep for

這就是我們所代表的

 

一切

堅強與矛盾和著 溫柔

世界規則若逆走

映照著 我從不曾軟弱

 

Work hard, play hard, stay strong, we rock on

努力工作,努力玩樂,保持堅強,我們如此搖滾

 

That's what we rep for

這就是我們所代表的

 

 

From Taipei to Tokyo, Malaysia and Hong Kong

從台北到東京、馬來西亞和香港

 

Washington we blast off, New York we drink'em all

我們從華盛頓升空,我們喝光整個紐約

 

We the outlaw scenario in the loud tunes, stereo

我們在非法場景及響亮的曲調 立體聲中

 

We gon' stays the same O-RIGINAL, Ohh!

我們會保持自我,哦!

 

No one can stop us!!!

沒人可以阻止我們

 

 

This one's for y'all to called

這是讓你們大聲呼喊的

 

'OVDS it's gonna set it off'

OVDS 會關閉它

 

We got the skill, We make it ill

我們學會技能,我們讓它生病

 

 

No rest for the wicked and we make it real

惡人不得安息,我們讓它成為現實

 

No basic shit, just grind and get

沒甚麼狗屁基本,只有輾壓與得到

 

Redefined everything you attached in

重新定義你附加的一切

 

And we holla at you on next dope shit

而我們會大喊當你在下次嗑了甚麼鬼東西時

 

Make you wonder what the music genre is

讓你想知道這是個怎樣的音樂類型

 

Put your hand's up & Do the head knock

舉起你的手並敲頭

 

Stick to the drum and Hold your breath

堅持擊鼓並屏住呼吸


 

Reprogram that King reb

重新編程King reb

 

Party Get you higher than that Kush, OVDS!

派對讓你比吸大麻更爽,OVDS!

 

No one can stop us!!!

沒有人能阻止我們!!!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    LilythChen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()