close

 

Last night, I was so drunk, can't walk myself, then I throw up...


昨晚我喝得很醉 沒辦法一個人走路 然後我吐了

 

and got kick out by the night club, they called me legend of the king crunk

然後我被夜店踢到店外 他們叫我醉酒王的傳奇 ※譯註1

 

 

Dozens of the missed call, on my phone

我的手機裡有成千上萬的未接來電

 

Who's that girl next to me, I don't know

我不知道誰是下一個在我身邊的女孩

 

Keep it fizzle drizzle, I'm in the zone

保持細雨迷離 我在這個區域

 

That's how it goes, how it goes

事情就是這樣 事情是這樣的

 

 

Starry night like Van Gogh, homies pop that bottle

星夜像梵谷的畫 兄弟們打開那個瓶子

 

The dangerous necessity of health, shit! we been on!

健康的危險必需品,該死! 我們一直在!

 

Got chicks in my sight, set a box and make it right

有女孩在我的視線中 設置一個陷阱並做對

 

Tonight we gon' sippin, no parental advise, Yeah~

今晚我們要持續啜飲 沒有父母的勸導 耶~

 

 

Crunked up eerrrr day, It don't matter what It takes

嗑藥嗨整天 我不在乎帶來甚麼後果 ※譯註2

 

I'm just crunked up errrr-day, Alcoholdisiac I am

我就是嗑藥嗨整天 酒精中毒的我

 

 

Give me one for the sorrows, two for the ills

給我一個治憂愁 兩個治病痛

 

Three for me to chill like I'm king of the hill (So crazy)

三個讓我放鬆 就像我是山丘之王(太瘋狂了)

 

Tinker Bell on that, bring it on

小叮噹 帶上她 ※譯註3

 

Line'em up, light it up let's do this for real, yeah!

聯繫上 點亮它 讓我們為真實做到這一點 耶!

 

Whisky, Champagne, Tequila on flame,

威士忌 香檳 火焰龍舌蘭

 

Oh~ We notoriously take control

喔 我們出名的能自我克制

 

(We're OVDS, so let's go!)

我們是OVDS 所以走吧!

 

 

So let's go for blast off, we bring that hype to get soaked

所以讓我們去爆炸吧 我們帶來了大肆宣傳

 

Now get loose or get lost, too fast to live don't drink slow

現在散了還是迷路了 活得太快別喝慢

 

Here come's another from that O

這裡是另一個O開頭

 

If you don't feel like we do then you ain't crunk for sure

如果你感覺不到我們 那你就沒辦法為此沉醉

 

When we say it than we did it, got no plan b in our ROE

當我們說到做得的時候 沒有第二個計畫在我們的預備中

 

Every single time we sing the song, they yelling OVDS


每次我們唱這首歌時 他們大喊OVDS

 

You know, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, we've done it all

你知道 男人必須做男人該做的事 我們都做到了

 

Only live large and grind hard so can I get so more? Huh?!

只有活得大而努力 我才能得到更多嗎? 嗯?!

 

 

 

※譯註1:Crunk或krunk是一種嘻哈音樂風格,這個詞用了一個俚語過去形式,“crunk”,動詞“曲柄”,但也被普遍認為是指“瘋狂醉酒”,與Crunk Juice相關聯的一種強烈的酒精飲料音樂流派。

※譯註2:Crunked up這個詞源自非洲裔美國人俚語的過去分詞形式“crunk”,它來自動詞“tocrank”(如短語“crank up”)。 它指的是興奮或興奮的藥物。

※譯註3:小叮噹是一個虛構的童話人物,作為一位小仙子,她首次出現在蘇格蘭作家詹姆斯·馬修·巴里 ( James Matthew Barry)1904年的小說《肯辛頓花園的彼得·潘》和1911年的小說《彼得·潘與溫蒂》中,其後在各種電影、電視劇改編的彼得潘故事中出現,尤其是1953年的迪斯尼動畫電影小飛俠。

 

 

arrow
arrow

    LilythChen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()