眼前就是我一切
堅強與矛盾和著 溫柔
雨呼喊著我打破
上天 說的我一無所有
Mean team, real talk, aim high, no D-Low
刻薄的團隊,真正的談話,高標準,不是D-Low
That's what we rep for
這就是我們所代表的
一切
堅強與矛盾和著 溫柔
世界規則若逆走
映照著 我從不曾軟弱
Work hard, play hard, stay strong, we rock on
努力工作,努力玩樂,保持堅強,我們如此搖滾
That's what we rep for
這就是我們所代表的
From Taipei to Tokyo, Malaysia and Hong Kong
從台北到東京、馬來西亞和香港
Washington we blast off, New York we drink'em all
我們從華盛頓升空,我們喝光整個紐約
We the outlaw scenario in the loud tunes, stereo
我們在非法場景及響亮的曲調 立體聲中
We gon' stays the same O-RIGINAL, Ohh!
我們會保持自我,哦!
No one can stop us!!!
沒人可以阻止我們
This one's for y'all to called
這是讓你們大聲呼喊的
'OVDS it's gonna set it off'
OVDS 會關閉它
We got the skill, We make it ill
我們學會技能,我們讓它生病
No rest for the wicked and we make it real
惡人不得安息,我們讓它成為現實
No basic shit, just grind and get
沒甚麼狗屁基本,只有輾壓與得到
Redefined everything you attached in
重新定義你附加的一切
And we holla at you on next dope shit
而我們會大喊當你在下次嗑了甚麼鬼東西時
Make you wonder what the music genre is
讓你想知道這是個怎樣的音樂類型
Put your hand's up & Do the head knock
舉起你的手並敲頭
Stick to the drum and Hold your breath
堅持擊鼓並屏住呼吸
Reprogram that King reb
重新編程King reb
Party Get you higher than that Kush, OVDS!
派對讓你比吸大麻更爽,OVDS!
No one can stop us!!!
沒有人能阻止我們!!!
留言列表